fot

Re: [Fot] Small Bore Racers

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>, 'Terry Stetler' <tlizzard@msn.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Small Bore Racers
From: marty <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 01:28:24 +0000 FILETIME=[F8B08250:01CF98BA]
Yup, our old British stuff is not a real good fit with what runs at the
conventional autocrosses anymore.  I used to relly  enjoy the TRF and VTR
autocrosses.  TRF does not have them at the Summer Parties any more due to lack
of participation. Ibll be at VTR in September having a go at it.

Marty

Sent from Windows Mail