fot

Re: [Fot] Low oil pressure after overheating

To: damys@charter.net,"Fot" <fot-bounces@autox.team.net>,"Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Low oil pressure after overheating
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 01:45:55 +0000
Hi, glad to hear you are doing this in our area. Lots of questions there and
possible problems/ scenarios. Lets start with the most obvious. The stock sized
radiator will not work for a race car. You need not only the shrouding (which
you need for sure) but you need more volume. There are cheap and expensive
options. Start with a high quality oversized unit as big as you can fit and
your over heating should stop. The right unit will fix your problem and last
for decades.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T