fot

Re: [Fot] Lime Rock report and tech inspections

To: robert bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lime Rock report and tech inspections
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 21:05:32 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Bob. A thought. After having water sprayed in my face from over flow from the
catch can,  a consult of the SCCA pro rules reveals that the overflow should
be piped down to the exhaust.  Having spun in my own water I consider this a
good safety tip & one I doubt many vintage guys know about.

Sent from my iPhone