fot

[Fot] TR3/4 cam help

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR3/4 cam help
From: Greg And Alison Blake via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 21:16:38 -0600
I came across a cam with some crazy looking profiles on it today in a box of
spares that came with a TR4a dad and I purchased. It has the following stamped
on it:
C-2781
C285-2
C290-2x6

Anyone know what this might be?  Profile on the lobes looks interesting but it
also looks like the grinder took a lot of metal out of the cam to create this
grind. It is a very small diameter shaft now.

Also in the spares was a Kastner F cam. Anyone run one of these that can send
me the characteristics?  The nose on the lobes of the F look really broad and
rounded.

Thanks,

Greg

fot@autox.team.net