fot

Re: [Fot] Overheated parts

To: SpiwakD@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Overheated parts
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 02:31:00 GMT
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
--===============4501664343105849435==

----__JWM__Jac768ad.cdac901S.769c5b17M

Same thing happened to me 10 years or so ago.  I sent the crank back to =
Moldex to be reworked by them.  Less time than a new crank, but still to=
ok a while.  The Carillo rods were toast.  Some were twisted.  Did not w=
ant to risk using them, even if we tried to straighten them.  Changed to=
 Pauter rods, since they are much less expensive.  With all the expense =
of an engine, it is not worth trying to get by with questionable parts. =
 Good luck with it.  Joe(B)