fot

Re: [Fot] Race Car Brake Calipers

To: "John Frymark" <jfrymark@aol.com>, <biznzman@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Race Car Brake Calipers
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 19:31:54 -0500
Cc: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
I went to 7/8 inch diameter rear wheel cylinders a while back and they seem
to work well; a little more rear brake.
I have Good's front and rear hubs and Uncle Jack's spindles; feel safe with
that setup. Also Good's dual master setup. And braided hoses.
I was out-braking a BMW 2002 last July at PittRace and felt good about that.
We had a great race which I came out if front. I talked with the Bimmer
driver aftter the race and we both hooted for an hour about how much fun it
was. Good times!
Cheers, Bill----- Original Message -----