fot

Re: [Fot] Bastuck Dog Box Available

To: "'John Hasty'" <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bastuck Dog Box Available
From: "Jim Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 09:26:17 -0700
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
John, I'm not sure how the ratio's compare 1st - 3rd but 4th in both gear
seat will be 1-1. I'm assuming you too run a stock crank.
I've kept my rev limit to 6K because of the second harmonic I've heard about
which begins just over 6K.
I've had it to 7K, once and it was accidentally. I was in such dense traffic
I couldn't hear my own car and passing two at once.
Do you run a special crank damper?
Jim g