fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 Close ratio gear sets

To: Greg Blake <gblake58tr3@icloud.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Close ratio gear sets
From: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 16:40:33 -0500
FOT

If there was an interest in Dog Boxes and someone would collect the names of
the North American candidates, I would try to do a one time group buy with
Bastuck.

Yott has built two for the FOT and is well set up to do regular trannys and
J-type OD option, including bench testing.

Chris Marx and ARE already does business with Bastuck and we hope to expand
business with them.  So there's a chance.

I'd give it a try.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648