fot

[Fot] TR6 Close ratio gear sets

To: Fot <fot@autox.team.net> t=1463404072; bh=9Ey7etQT6cTfAn1XV3I88Dxu4Kod+oXFuK1E0TI8M2g=; h=From:Content-type:MIME-version:Subject:Message-id:Date:To; b=p4oWftHVqNA9qcDquGghzqW0CYR6bblpJUYJav9KTNgded7csnhj/CViPUAzzu+a+ cSS+KccfLXBOUENS4sagpHwMC6GPj8sWSZr3AI4LacC8HcJUd5hpMrzPdxZaghBLVa w+3lwbsONbfqObpLnW4QErYRAj9sz2DBOUcLfxb0iEyeOW33YIHFlvC+Vyz/p4H+dr 3EH3g1PIsKPuCJsz3Jvq7jc8HF6079TNY7ZpJI8Tpxj6j2/UErR4OPXguo7uUPID2c 55XH4TfjsNByNUD6WWl1cL7QY+UTiR91PjNaE0nJ77ImQZVIJv0plKOhzkRAlKflpU 3Or6lhtBL6yqw==
Subject: [Fot] TR6 Close ratio gear sets
From: Greg Blake <gblake58tr3@icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 08:07:49 -0500
I know this has been discussed before, but most of the threads I see in the
archives are a bit dated.
We had our first CVAR event at MSR Houston this past weekend and the need for a
usable 2nd and possibly 1st gear were never more noticeable. Since we will no
longer be racing at TWS the time has come for me to build a close ratio box.
what are our current options to build a close ratio TR6 box. Even though budget
does not allow for the dog box option, go ahead and list it so we have a
complete listing. I am particularly interested if anyone has an option where
1st is a usable gear as well.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
fot@autox.team.net