fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 Close ratio gear sets

To: sjanzen@me.com, gblake58tr3@icloud.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Close ratio gear sets
From: fubog1 <fubog1@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 11:10:23 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net

------=_Part_141484_654605641.1463497823602

Another vote for these gears, they work fine, but I always recommend when doing
this that you build up on a late 6 box, with a strong case & sync dogs etc and
steel mainshaft bushes, or at least retrofit the kit that is sometimes
available to convert the early boxes to steel bush.
Whatever you do, get rid of the brass tophat and keep the end-floats to a
minimum.
Glen