fot

[Fot] IH B414 Tractor

Subject: [Fot] IH B414 Tractor
From: tr4 at wi.rr.com (Steve Yott)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 10:38:37 -0600
P.J.

I had the privilege of rebuilding a Standard engine for a 1951 Massey Ferguson
TEA-20 tractor a couple of years ago.  This is the model of tractor that used
the engine which was the building block for the Triumph TR2,3 and 4 engines.
Although the engine has the outwardly appearance of the TR engine there were
very few internal similarities.  This engine used 80mm pistons so of course we
bored the block recesses to accept 87mm parts!  The engine generates about 20+
HP and is governed at 2200 RPM.  It was a fun and educational build!

Anyway,  I found a great resource to antique tractor parts at Yesterdays
Tractors and they have the website at yesterdaystractors.com
<file:///C:\Users\Steve\Documents\NasNavi>

Have fun!

Steve Yott