fot

[Healeys] Belleville washers in BN2 steering box

Subject: [Healeys] Belleville washers in BN2 steering box
From: josef-eckert at t-online.de (josef-eckert at t-online.de)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 23:16:09 +0100 (MET)
I presume considerable import tax will be added very soon for all non
American products.

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Datum: 2017-01-13T23:07:04+0100
Von: "i erbs" <eyera3000 at gmail.com>
An: "Neil Anderson" <neilandcustom at gmail.com>

I wanted to buy a luggage rack from England, They wanted 248 BPS for the
rack and 125 BPS to ship. I told them to find a cheaper way to ship or I
would not buy the rack. They told me too bad that was what it cost to ship.
Other suppliers have been willing to find a cheaper way to ship when I
asked...
But no VAT applied :)

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
     (______ \____1959 BN4____/ _______)
         (_________________________)
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 7:27 AM, Neil Anderson <neilandcustom at gmail.com
  Bob,

  FWIW, there would be no VAT on export orders from the UK, but shipping is
  getting really expensive.

  Neil Anderson
  BT7

  On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net
    Well, I went ahead and ordered from Moss.  I did a cursory check of the
    interwebs didn't turn up anything of those dimensions here:
    https://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-washers/=15uvd84
    <https://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-washers/=15uvd84>
    and here:
    http://www.keybellevilles.com/bellevilles/sampleCatalog.php?
    gclid=CMCHjPHOuNECFQGRfgodVAoFuA

<http://www.keybellevilles.com/bellevilles/sampleCatalog.php?gclid=CMCHjPHOuNECFQGRfgodVAoFuA>
    and others, and I need to get this car back together before I start
    losing the little bits.   FWIW, SC Parts and AH Spares have them at a
    more reasonable price--esp. with the current exchange rate--but with
    VAT and shipping it's not a massive savings.
    My thanks to Olin, Bob and others who responded; if I come across these
    in this size I'll make a note for future reference.  Now, at least, I
    know what they're for and how to stack them.
    Bob