fot

[Healeys] SU carb reamer needed

Subject: [Healeys] SU carb reamer needed
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:02:08 -0800
I don't have a reamer, but many moons ago I sent HD8 carb bodies to
Apple Hydraulics for installation of new bushes--std. size IIRC--and
throttle shafts (I think the bushes were undersize then reamed, but not
sure).  Was happy with result, service and turnaround time (NFI--but if
Apple wants to give me a kickback I'll take it).  Don't know if WW Auto
(Peter Caldwell) does this, but they'd be a good bet if they do, too.

If you go oversize, will the shafts still fit the other hardware
(linkages, etc.)?

bs