fot

[Fot] Kill Switch

Subject: [Fot] Kill Switch
From: robertten1 at aol.com (robertten1 at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 20:55:24 -0400
Amici,

Tapping into the wisdom here concerning the installation of the Emergency Kill
Switch in our race cars.  I have one now in my Spit but question that it is
install correctly.  I have the one that uses the diode so you don't frye the
alternator when turned off.  The two heavy posts are obvious - inline of the
positive battery wire.  The instructions were vague as to where/how to tie into
the Ignition Switch( which Post/Wire ) and the Ignition Coil ( Plus of Negative
Post )  -  to  Splice or Directly to Post.

Seriously,

Bob T

'64 Spit GT  autocrosser