fot

[Fot] Kill Switch

Subject: [Fot] Kill Switch
From: robertten1 at aol.com (robertten1 at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 10:02:58 -0400
Thank you All who chimed in.

I did have the Battery Cable split to the Kill Switch.  The Diode and Power Tap
were connected per the Flaming River Instructions.  What I had failed to do was
split the power wire from the Ignition Switch, duoh.  So thanks who all
responded to my inquiry I have one wiring hurdle accomplished.  Onward to
solving the fried Oil Pressure Indicator Wire and re-install the Rev Limiter.
Looks like I will miss the first planned autocross event of the season.  Sorry
Kas, just want to avoid any Electrical Equipment failures this season.  Fried
wire has me puzzled.

Cheers all,

Bob T
'64 Spit GT  autocrosser