fot

[Fot] Kill Switch

Subject: [Fot] Kill Switch
From: vintagenick42 at yahoo.com (Nick Black)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 05:04:09 +0000 (UTC)
Rob,
Have you checked your engine ground strap? A poor connection here will make the
electricity look for another way to complete the circuit under heavy loads
(like starting) and the oil gage wire often is the next best path. Results of
this are never desired!
Lost touch with the ground a few times myself...Nick in Nor Cal

    On Sunday, May 21, 2017 9:22 AM, Bob Totten via Fot <fot at autox.team.net>