fot

[Fot] Blackhawk Car Classifications

Subject: [Fot] Blackhawk Car Classifications
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 15:43:14 -0400
Jeff...

I am pretty sure that VSCDA listing your TR3 as 'under 1600cc' mean per
cylinder.  That would be 6400 for the entire engine.  While high...that's still
pretty close.

Bill Dentinger

PS Or...could be you have some 'perks' left over from when you gave Dave and
Fitz (VSCDA Tech) that $50 Tip at Grattan last time.