fot

[Fot] Blackhawk Car Classifications

Subject: [Fot] Blackhawk Car Classifications
From: ponobill at gmail.com (Bill)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 18:14:58 -0700
I?m more to less out for a while. My double vision has improved, but not
totally. I still get vertigo looking at things off to my right, so that?s not
good. Making steady progress, straight ahead is good, but someone passing me on
the right would be likely to start something I couldn?t finish. We?ll see how
the late season goes, but for now I?m concentrating on stand up paddleboard
racing and training.

Sorry,
Bill