fot

[Fot] TR6 Dry Sump

Subject: [Fot] TR6 Dry Sump
From: robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com (Robert Lang)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 11:53:58 +0000 (UTC)
Hi - I wasn't trying to go down the "rules stretch" path. I started the thread
just looking for a clarification based on a recent conversation. My car has
been built around Solo rules and is surprisingly 72 GCR compliant.

But thanks for the feedback. Now I have to figure out the plumbing for a
3-quart accusump.
Regards,Bob Lang339-927-4489

    On Monday, August 21, 2017 5:11 PM, John Hasty <jhasty at mhc-law.com>