fot

[Fot] TR type A OD

Subject: [Fot] TR type A OD
From: gblake58tr3 at icloud.com (Greg Blake)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 21:50:27 -0600
I am attempting to rebuild an A type OD over the holiday weekend. I tried to
separate the rear OD housing from the main OD housing after removing the rear
output flange and speedo drive. Once i removed the 6 nuts and washers, I had to
tap the studs with a brass drift to get the rear housing to separate from the
main housing. But now i can't get the rear OD housing to come completely off. I
can get about a 1/4" gap between the rear and main housing but it won't come
all the way off. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks. Greg

Sent from my iPhone