fot

[Fot] TR type A OD

Subject: [Fot] TR type A OD
From: tr4 at wi.rr.com (Steve Yott)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:16:02 -0600
Did you remove the bridges from the operating pistons, this is normally the
first step.
Steve Yott

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Tab E, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet
-------- Original message --------From: Greg Blake via Fot <fot at
autox.team.net> Date: 12/24/17  7:23 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: EDWARD WOODS <fogbro1
at comcast.net> Cc: Greg Blake via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> Subject: Re:
[Fot] TR type A OD
I actually have that printed and on the workbench. It is an excellent article.

I've included a picture below for where I got stuck. Reading it again this
morning, maybe the brake ring is trying to come out with the rear housing??
With only a 1/4" gap, how does one drive the brake ring back into the main
housing?

Sent from my iPhone