fot

[Fot] Weather at PVGP/Kastner Cup

Subject: [Fot] Weather at PVGP/Kastner Cup
From: maddhatt69 at aol.com (Mathieu W. Huovinen)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 08:00:35 -0400
Triumph Friends,

I am glad to see that the weather will be cooperating for the K-cup! I was
reading through the previous e-mails and I had a few questions I was hoping a
few seasoned PVGP attendees could help answer because I have never been to the
track.

1. Are there shower facilities on site?
2. Apparently electricity may be tough to come by and if someone already has
eletricity and is leaving the track for the night, could I run an extension
cord and borrow some juice? I plan on sleeping in my trailer and I would like
to run a fan and mini fridge.
3. Does anyone want to ADPOT a new racer for the weekend? I have a brand new
1296 engine that I built and I haven't had a chance to track test it yet (due
to J500 flooding out) but I was able to dyno it and dial in fuel/air. But you
know, I'm sure I'll have plenty of new guy/new motor problems and things that
most of you guys that have been doing this for a while already all figured out.
I'll have adult beverages on hand!

Thanks in advance for any replies and I'll see y'all this Thursday!

M. Huovinen