fot

[Fot] Weather at PVGP/Kastner Cup

Subject: [Fot] Weather at PVGP/Kastner Cup
From: tr4racing at googlemail.com (tr4racing at googlemail.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 17:32:58 +0200
Hi Ken,

interesting subject.

This means, sweating would be harmful in a case of fire.

Question:

If you put a drop of water on a hot plate, you see the drop dancing on a steam
pillow which protects the drop from vaporizing.

If your suit is wet, maybe it creates a cooling layer around you, as if water
vaporizes it cools?

So this maybe delays the heat up of the suit?

Cheers

Chris