fot

[Fot] Clutches

Subject: [Fot] Clutches
From: paulricco at att.net (Paul Ricco)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 14:17:09 -0500
FOT,

I am not stumping for anyone and I have no firm position in this thread. I just
want to throw out there that we have had an excellent experience with SPEC and
the clutches that they have delivered to us. We did a tranny swap after two
seasons in a clutch so I took the pressure plate off to inspect everything. The
friction surface on the paddles had less than 50% wear on them. Everything had
worn very evenly and was in excellent shape.

Our learning curve was getting our hydraulic system to handle the load that the
heavily sprung pressure plate required.  We did accomplish that with a few
changes and all has been good for over two seasons. Spec?s quality of
components and  customer service have been great for us. Their turn around time
is also very impressive. We got our most recent clutch disc within 3 days of
ordering and it was custom made for us.

Best wishes to all in finding a solution that they are happy with. We certainly
found ours and it has made our lives easier.

Paul Ricco

Sent from my iPhone