fot

[Fot] Cams

Subject: [Fot] Cams
From: fubog1 at aol.com (fubog1)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 07:30:53 -0400
 Generally any obvious wear or pitting would make it unserviceable, but the
wear isn't always so obvious.
You can measure the lift and compare to spec, that will show any worn lobes,
but the best way is to find someone who has a "cam doctor". It's a machine that
sets it up and measures the complete profile.
Usually if there is anything apparent that suggests that there may be problems,
there are...

Glen