fot

[Fot] Do(o)med or flat lifters?

Subject: [Fot] Do(o)med or flat lifters?
From: tr4racing at googlemail.com (Christian Marx)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 12:08:28 +0300
In the past we had this discussion.
I've bought some high quality lifters from USA, made from tool steel I
suppose. 400$ they've cost..... and started to fail. On 3 of them, the very
center does show e few pittings. Also visible that only a small part of the
Cam is used.. The cam is okay

The machine shop will grind the lifters dead flat, as they should be, they
say.

Cheers
Chris