fot

[Fot] Do(o)med or flat lifters?

Subject: [Fot] Do(o)med or flat lifters?
From: info at dieselperformanceparts.com (DPPI - Mark Craig)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 14:22:22 +0000
While I have my engines built I have been in the engine aftermarket selling
parts for Federal Mogul and Dane as well as Mahle since 1983. I have never seen
a flat bottom lifter yet. They all have a crown/bevel/high spot on them. They
have been called flat tappets for a zillion years but it is an inaccurate
description.

[http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/logo_small_dppi.png]<dieselperformanceparts.com>

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, Inc.