Re: Current Registration

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Current Registration
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:25:52 -0500
Could you explain  a little more on  what your looking for?

Do you need to register your car?

I doubt very much anyone is going to send you a list of registration numbers
of cars that are currently
 still on the  road and which are not,  for obvious reasons.

Care to tell us about your research project?

Mark