Re: Current Registration

To: CAWS52803@aol.com
Subject: Re: Current Registration
From: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 08:16:41 -0700
What about an original car that was all there except the drive train, so
you used a donated motor and trans and bought a clear I.D. plate from a
car that was destroyed in an accident and used for parts?  Then you
recreated the original car that was associated with that clear I.D.
plate?  Aren't you just rebuilding the I.D. plate car with a lot of
replacement parts?  Wouldn't the factory just have put another car
together from what was at the factory if they had a number they could
use to sell another car?

--
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite