Window nets & stuff

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Window nets & stuff
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:54:49 -0500
List,

  Here's a question for those of you who don't enjoy climbing into cars
through the windows.  Where can a guy get a window net custom sewn in a size
larger than the standard NASCAR net?  I'm only interested in one, and I
don't want to spend a fortune on it.  I've just grown very tired of arm
restraints.

  Also kinda curious about Willy's automobiles competing in LSR anywhere, or
anytime in the past.  Especially interested in 52-54 Willy's Aero Eagle's
and Aero Lark's.  Anybody remember these?

Chuck Rothfuss
ECTA
Pole Cat Hollow, NC