Re: Photos for BRN and websites

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Photos for BRN and websites
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:33:12 -0800
I did something I never do.. I went through the Instructions letter by
letter today to include all the software.. I made it do everything they
showed me in the Manual..

I spent a couple of years trying to decide if a Camera of this quality was
necessary.. but it turns out to be the Real deal Vs a Kinda Digital...
takes super quality pic's and then you can format them and do what ever...

I talked to Joe Timnony tonight about the suspension woes... and he is with
me.. I need a Ladder Bar set up in the long run.... oh well.. Guess I am
just going to have to do that.... before Bville....

talk at you later..

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )