Re: dual Pyrometer..

To: johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us, kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dual Pyrometer..
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:06:34 EST
        I never could get any info out of my pyros except during a full power
run,
and than they are awful hard to watch when I really want to watch where I'm
going.                  I have heard of people mounting camcorders aimed at
there
gages and than running tape back at a calmer time.
        I think Joe Fontana had a tape recorder in his car and played that back
see how long it took him to get in high gear. The sooner he hit high the
better the tune.                                            Rich Fox