Re: Rules

To: johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rules
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:59:58 EDT
Modified Pickup 8th paragraph pg 45 98 rule book "Pickup trucks in this class
are considered in the Modified Category, Gas Coup class and should therefore
comply with all the rules of this category and class"
                                        Pg 43 same book "Gas Coup and Sedan"
7th paragraph " The following items must be retained in stock location and of
same year as the body:blah blah blah and bumpers. etc. etc. etc."

        Do I expect this to be enforced? I don't have the stock bumpers for
the Studabaker Pickup I,m slowly putting together, and I'm not looking for
any. I could use rear fenders and a hood for a 52 PU if you know of any.
Rich Fox