Rules

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Rules
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 10:22:09 -0400
        Thought I would toss this one out and see what you all think. Concerning
the new Pick-up Truck classes(both Production and Modified). Whats the deal
on rear bumpers? Some say you have to have them, some don't. I know they
are a delete option on newer trucks (which means it comes with a bumper,
but you can have it removed 'deleted'), not sure about older trucks. The
rule book isn't to specific so how is SCTA going to handle it?
        These problems only come up when your in impound and it's impossible to
correct.

        John Beckett