Re: Tach's and playback options

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Tach's and playback options
From: "Jim Bickford" <jbickford@volcano.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:52:56 -0700
When we were running a Hunt magneto (the dirtiest EMI device known to man),
to keep the
data logging computer from going nuts we had to install MSD 8.5 mm super
conductor
resistor wires. It worked when ferrite beads, cable shielding and everything
else failed.

When we switched to a MSD ProMag 12 it is the only wire set they recommend.
Other cars with magnetos having the same problem cured it with an MSD coil
wire only.
May do the same for your VCR.

We have been using a Performance Measurement System data computer for 5
years.
The new model PM-52, we beta tested last year. It has 3 digital and 8 analog
channels for
$950 and uses low cost sensors. Also included is a great software package.
Contact him at don_barr@msn.com

Jim Bickford