Fw: Altered cars & cooling

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Altered cars & cooling
From: "Daniel Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 05:27:05 -0700
John is correct. The SCTA/BNI rulebook requires that a radiator be used in
classes which are considered as streetable, i.e. Gas Coupe, Production,
Production Supercharged and GT. A water tank is allowed in Comp Coupe and
Altered classes within the Modified category. If plans include changing
classes at Speedweek be careful in your design that you do not exclude
yourself from a class you plan to run.

Dan Warner