Lots of Bad Language

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lots of Bad Language
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:29:20 -0500
Spun up the Back up motor to run the car through the Gears yesterday... and
as I was shutting it off it was running a little Ragged.... hmmm thought
the timing had backed off or something... went on and played with the
trailer and figured I would retime it this morning.... well hooked up the
timing light... started the Motor and it basically just quit running....
hmmm

pulled the Left side Valve cover and the #1 intake Push Rod was off.... and
beat all to hell.... hmmm
NOT GOOD....

So I suppose I am off to snatch the motor and put the D motor back in
it....hmmm

Reckon it's going to be a long day..... Poop....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)