Re: Lots of Bad Language

To: <V4GR@aol.com>, <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lots of Bad Language
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 16:06:04 -0700
Hey good Luck to all of you.. out there at El Mirage....

5 hours later the D motor is in the car... now all I got to do is hook it
all up and fire it up....

The Back up or C motor Dropped a Valve in # 4 and beat a push rod to death
on #1... don't know why any of this happened ... but there you go.... damn
good thing it was here in the shop....

Right now it's HOT and I am taking a break.... Brad was wonderful... it was
his motor that I killed this morning... and his statement was something
like " well it's a race motor with a Definite Life span... this one just
had a short one"

hey John by the way Miss Kathy and Kim are both coming this weekend... How
bout Electa? (sp)

Oh well Guys and Gals as the case maybe... take care and enjoy the
weekend..   Keith

> From: V4GR@aol.com
> To: johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us; kturk@ala.net; land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Lots of Bad Language
> Date: Thursday, June 03, 1999 12:34 PM
>
>       May be some kind of epidemic. Was running V6 Nissan in Jacks liner
> yesterday and broke leftside exhaust rockers. I guess he will not be at
El