Re: Lots of Bad Language

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Lots of Bad Language
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 14:32:26 -0700
Keith,
I have been gone to the Midwest the last week (Iowa & Missouri). Just
got back Tuesday evening and am playing catch up.

It seems that if it were not for bad luck you would have no luck at all!
First driveline trouble and now the engine. At least you have the time
to repair or regroup. It seems that when I have trouble it is at the
last hour and that means an all night session. Lately, I'm usually not
very motivated to work on the car until time gets short.

It sounds as though everyone is going racing this weekend. I will get my
first ride this year at Muroc the end of the month. The car isn't ready
yet. We are working on the body ironing out some of the wrinkles. The
engine is ready, I think, haven't fired it yet. Didn't do anything to it
except service and checks. Just hope it works when I lean on it.

I'll be watching to see how everyone does this weekend. Good Luck!!
Tom