Re: Speedweek vs World of Speed

To: "Beverly C. Stanley" <BeverlyCSt@worldnet.att.net>, <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Speedweek vs World of Speed
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:54:32 -0700
Hey Bev that is great advice... I even bought my Camaro... last year at the
50th and my first event... Hell Just ask John Beckett... hell I was so
excited to know I was going to bring a car back this year.. I was about to
pop....

Then I started racing the end of the last season at Maxton... Speed Week
this year will be a full year that I have owned built and raced the car...
your advice is spot on....

Think what our little E-mail list has added to that knowledge as well... I
really have increased my chances of having a nice time this year... don't
expect alot of records.. but the car may shock me... and I know I am going
to meet a ton of you folks and have a super time at the event even if the
car breaks right off the trailer....(Ps kinda like Break a leg in
theater..)

Keith