Re: Inner Tubes and Wheels

To: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>, <edvs@idt.net>,
Subject: Re: Inner Tubes and Wheels
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:23:26 -0700
Okay  I be back safe and sound.... Well maybe less a little back pain...
had to move my Grand Mother from LA (palm desert)  to LA (lower Alabama)
Oh what a treat... the trip to Bonneville is not real appealing to me right
this second...

I do not Recommend Ryder Rental trucks for any of  the Racing circuits....
This damn sure isn't a Shelby Mustang from Hertz.... But it does represent
one of the few trips I have made across the country at a legal speed...

Great stuff on the list guys... look forward to reading it.. after I rise
from the dead.....

Keith

----------
> From: Vaughn Rockney <vintagegarage@erols.com>
> To: edvs@idt.net; Ferguson, Darrell <dfergus@bactc.com>
> Cc: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Inner Tubes and Wheels
> Date: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 10:57 AM
>
> Listers,
>   Well Darell and Ed bring up another good tire question.  Maybe I should
> tell the guy to run front runners and super speedway tires instead of
Land
> Speed tires.  Anybody have any thoughts on the subject?
>   Ed, thanks for the tip on Circle for wheels.  I'll check them out.
>
> Vaughn

Goodyear
> > > high speed tires. I forget whether they need to face left or right,
but
> all
> > > "X-ray" marks as they are called, must face the same side of the car.
In