Re: Inner Tubes and Wheels

To: richard jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Inner Tubes and Wheels
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:31:11 -0400
Don't have my copy in front of me, but it should say something
like...consists of overhead valve and flathead "inline" and flathead V-8
engines...
XXO is an XO engine with specialty heads up to 325 cid and 375 cid with
stock type heads. A GMC six with a Wayne 12 port head or a big Packard
flathead eight fit this class.

John Beckett