Re: I'm new

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: I'm new
From: Ronald_B_Anderson@notes.seagate.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:02:27 -0600
Keith-

Sure, I tried Chevrolet, but they're so big I can't connect with the right
person. I tried telling my Chevy salesman I would't sign the sales
agreement until he gave me the number. It was always just another phone
reply (from Chevrolet) away, but never happened.

Hope somebody in SCTA or USFRA or here know connections to GM's

"Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net> on 06/17/99 12:10:37 PM

Please respond to kturk@ala.net