Re: I'm new

To: Ronald_B_Anderson@notes.seagate.com
Subject: Re: I'm new
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:09:39 -0400
For a quick & dirty number, multiply vehicle height (inches) X track
width (inches) and divide by 144. My own quick measurements of a C5 were
62 X 45 / 144 = 19.38 sq. ft.
This is only a "driveway" technique, there are some REAL smart people on
this list that could get you a lot closer.
Are you planning to run the car at WOS this year?
Ed