Re: 200 MPH Club

To: Ronald_B_Anderson@notes.seagate.com
Subject: Re: 200 MPH Club
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:01:18 -0400
        Ron

        Again probably some confusion about "clubs". One of our USFRA members
could explain the 130 and 150 clubs better than I. However the 200 MPH club
is something very different. To get in you must set an actual record over
200 MPH. Not just run 200 MPH. Depending on the record to be broken you may
have to run well over 200 MPH.

        Anybody know what the minimum is for C/BGT?

        John Beckett