Re: Fw: 200 MPH Club

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: 200 MPH Club
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 11:10:15 -0700
HERE IS THE LAST PAGE OF THE 200mph RECORD & MINIMUMS BOOK:
I will work on getting the complete list on my web page.

Tom
PRODUCTION COUPE AND SEDAN - /PRO - continued
        CLASS   RECORD HOLDER           DRIVER          SPEED   YEAR
        C       S & E  RACECRAFT        G. EAKER        231.661 1988
        D       VAN PROTHERO          V. PROTHERO       212.039 1991
        E       OPEN                  MINIMUM 200

PRODUCTION SUPERCHARGED - /PS
        CLASS   RECORD HOLDER            DRIVER          SPEED   YEAR
        C       OPEN                                   MINIMUM 210
        D       OPEN                                   MINIMUM 205
        E       FORD CAR ENGR/SPORTS   H. HEDRICH       202.281 1992
                    CAR INTERNATIONAL
        F       OPEN                                   MINIMUM 200

BLOWN GRAND TOURING SPORTS - /BGT
        CLASS   RECORD HOLDER             DRIVER        SPEED   YEAR
        AA      OPEN                                   MINIMUM 250
        A       KEHOE-MCKINNEY-BANKS    D. MCKINNEY     240.738 1981
        B       OPEN                                   MINIMUM 235
        C       OPEN                                   MINIMUM 220
        D       KEHOE-MCKINNEY-BANKS    D. MCKINNEY     210.762 1979
        E       RACING BEAT RX-7        D. SHERMAN      238.442 1986
        F       SHOUT SALES/CENTRAL SALES K.TANAKA      222.230 1990
        G       AASE BROS.               D. AASE        211.071 1992
        H       OPEN                                   MINIMUM 200
UNBLOWN GRAND TOURING SPORTS - /GT
        CLASS   RECORD HOLDER             DRIVER        SPEED   YEAR
        AA      JURIS MINDENBERGS       J. MINDENBERGS  266.45  1988
        A       A SALT VEHICLE          B. BROOKS       244.198 1987
        B       OPEN                                   MINIMUM 220
        C       VAN SCOY                 E. SCOY        203.226 1997
        D       OPEN                                   MINIMUM 200

             DIESEL STREAMLINER - /DS
        CLASS   RECORD HOLDER             DRIVER        SPEED   YEAR
        AA      OPEN                                 MINIMUM 245
        A       OPEN                                 MINIMUM 235
        B       THERMO KING-WYNNS       V. SNYDER       238.043 1973
        C       OPEN                                 MINIMUM 200

            DIESEL TRUCK - /DT
        CLASS   RECORD HOLDER              DRIVER       SPEED   YEAR
        U       ENDEAVOR                 M. MCCOMBS     226.471 1993
        M       JOINT VENTURE            M. MARSAC      224.163 1997
        A       OPEN                                 MINIMUM 200