Fw: 200 MPH Club

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 200 MPH Club
From: "Daniel Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:25:13 -0700
I'm going to forward the question about the Bonneville 200 mph club min for
C/BGT to Monte Wolfe, a club officer. Remember that when racing for records
on the salt the SCTA/BNI record may not be the same speed required for club
membership. The club has some minimums which are higher than existing
SCTA/BNI class records.

Monte - do you have the C/BGT minimum handy?

Dan Warner