Re: Handling & Weight - another question

To: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Subject: Re: Handling & Weight - another question
From: richard jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:10:38 -0700 (PDT)
I've been away for four days, and already I'm lost and confused.  Last
week we were talking about my in-progress C/GCC, and i was talking
about shoving the motor back abour 20 - 30 inches.  I was then going to
mount the battery in the back and the fuel tank along side. Now i hear
you saying to move the weight forward to stop a camaro from wandering.
I guess I've been thinking NHRA too long.  Should i get the motor back
as far as I can, or only far enough to meet rules and get the car as
low as i can?  Should the other stuff like fuel and battery go in the
rear or in front?
thanks,
Dick J