Re: Handling & Weight - another question

To: "richard jurkowski" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Handling & Weight - another question
From: "Gary LaRonge" <laronge@myhome.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:40:14 -0700
Richard. I can only tell you how mine works. We have a '78 Camaro D/G Alt,
the same body style as Keith's. We have a 15 gallon water tank in the nose
with 100# of lead below that. Then comes a 5 fuel tank. The only other
weight we have is a 125# battery in the trunk. We haven't gone real fast yet
but at 194 it's like driving down the freeway and the car is very
predictable. All the weight up front works for us.
Gary