Re: Ardun History

To: "Land-speed@autox.team.net" <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ardun History
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 12:42:32 -0400
I am sure there are a bunch of people that know a ton more about this
but the main reason for the conversion as i have heard it a long time
ago.. Was I thought that they needed more perfomance from trucks at high
altitude.. Denver and other places...
May be right or wrong just a story i had heard.
Dave Dahlgren